Templeton Rye Drunk Apple Iowa Chops
6 Bone-in Iowa pork chops
1 tsp. Cookies Flavor Enhancer, or favorite seasoning salt
8 Iowa fresh apples
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/2 cup Templeton Rye
1. Peel and core the apples.
2. Add apples and chops to a medium saucepan with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle with cayenne, cinnamon and rough chopped sage leaves.
4. Saute until almost tender and then add Templeton Rye whiskey.
5. Let apples soak up fifty percent of the liquid.
6. Add to top of pork chops.